Frequently Asked Questions
How would you describe your services and what can I expect from Simplified Resumes?
- You select which service product offering (and add-ons) you want and purchase them from our secure checkout. You will receive an email with instructions and next steps, or the actual service product as described prior to purchase (i.e. DIY). Certain (Non DIY) service products may require the completion a career questionnaire (See Service Product Offerings Specifics For Details).
Who are you clients?
- Since 2006 we have serviced thousands of clients from across the U.S. and Canada. From entry level, middle management, to executives and other top level professionals (C-Level, VPs, Directors and Managers) across various industries. We’ve helped clients transition to and from Fortune 500, mid-size, start-ups, major consulting firms, and some of the world's leading nonprofits.
- While it helps that we’re certified that’s not enough. Our staff consists of former Head Hunters, Human Resource Managers, and Recruiters and we know what it takes to create an eye-catching resume in today’s time. With the job market constantly evolving and we know what works and what doesn’t. If you have any doubts, give us a call! We’re confident that with one conversation and you'll be blown away by our knowledge, talent, customer service and professionalism as well as the transparency in the way that we do business. We welcome your questions and inquiries because our reputation and integrity are without question, as are our results. Email us your resume to find out how we can help you find a better position!
- Yes! With our any of our Resume Writings, or Resume Inspection services you would be able to work with a professional writer via email. When you choose Resume Writing, you’ll also receive a 30-minute phone consultation to discuss your career goals with your writer. With both services, after receiving the first draft of your resume, you can continue to work with your writer to revise your resume for an additional seven days.
- For (Non DIY) resume service products offerings, you submit your resume (via web page upload - or email). We then schedule an initial phone consultation to discuss (employment gaps, transitions, core, and transferable skill-sets, achievements, and other significant details). We will also cover your career goals, aspirations and the objective of your resume. If you are unable or unavailable to complete the initial phone consultation, we will send you an easy to complete questionnaire to outline the previously mentioned topics. Then the heavy lifting begins from our side of the table, developing your personal branding and marketing materials (resume, bio, letters and on-line representations (per. your service-product purchase). After completing your resume, we’ll send you the pre-final draft, revise (as needed) and finalize it. You will receive a Microsoft Word, and PDF version of your resume. We’ll also discuss proven job search strategies, and other helpful tools, tips, tricks that will aid you in your search.
- For DIY service product offerings, you will receive your product immediately via email (please check spam/junk folders).
- For Non DIY service products, depending on the service-product you select your timeframe will range from 3-5 business days (after completion of the phone consultation and or receipt of a completed questionnaire). Our mission is to provide services that are easy, allowing you to apply and prepare for interviews. Need It Now? Rush delivery is available. Add the "Rush Delivery" option when checking out.
- We do, we offer an interview guarantee. If you don't get interviews within 30 days, we'll rewrite your resume for free.